Eagle’s Nest Apartment
Whether you are looking for a holiday let or are working away from home, this one-bedroom self-catering apartment has everything you need. It has a calm and cosy lounge, a modern fully functioning kitchen and a luxurious en-suite shower room. With original wood beams and windows throughout, there are plentiful reminders that you are in a home of historic significance.
- Lounge with reclining sofa and chair, HD Smart TV with freeview and desk
- Bedroom with king-size with high-quality bed linen, large fitted wardrobe with a full-length mirror, hairdryer
- En suite Shower room with large walk-in shower, towels provided, heated towel rail
- Use of garden and terrace
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kitchen with microwave, Smeg fridge freezer and gas cooker, table & chairs for 4, high chair, iron and ironing board, kettle, toaster and HD TV with Freeview
- Gas central heating throughout and electric fire in lounge
- High quality towels
- Complimentary off road car park
- Festive Decoration in December
See more videos on our YouTube channel.
The views of the surrounding countryside from the Eagle’s Nest, on the second story of Eagle House, are truly magnificent.
The comfy king-sized bed ensures a relaxing stay and we can also provide a fold-out bed or cot for children under 12.
Accessed through Eagle Houses’ grand hallway, guests staying in the apartment are also welcome to use our beautiful garden and terrace.
Relax in the lounge on the comfy reclining sofa and chair suite in front of the fire, watch a bit of television, get out one of the board games or catch up on some work. There is plenty of space, whatever your plans.
bed and breakfast rooms
We also have three bed and breakfast rooms available.